More Than Zeros

A great numb feeling washes over me as I let go of the past and look forward to the future. Pretend to be a vampire. I don't really need to pretend, because it's who I am, an emotional vampire. I've just come to expect it. Vampires are real. That I was born this way. That I feed off of other people's real emotions. Search for this night's prey. Who will it be? Rock & Roll.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Like A Knight In Shining Armour!

Seriously though, Fuck this Hasselhoff guy... We should be resurrecting the guy above's career.
We were watching Karate Kid II on the weekend, and this guy with the dog is the shit, and he's theme song is also awesome. Peter Cetera is this guy - The original power ballad master. This song, which to me really set Peter's work apart from the average, has the perfect amount of electric guitar, keyboard, and grated cheese...
C'mon you all know this song, and its step above "The Final Countdown" hard to believe I know. However download this puppy (haha Geddit?), and crank it. Put on your kamikaze head band and show me your kung-fu chop!

Peter Cetera - The Glory Of Love (Right click "Save As")

Haaaa Ya!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Broken link. Fail.

1:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home